"Assistant General Manager (AGM) Finance"
10-12 years-with at least 3 years on a managerial role preferred
No of Position
MBA Finance, CA/ICWA
Leadership, strong team player, negotiation skill, excellent communication skills, strong knowledge of MS Office and latest version ofTally, attention to detail, interpersonal skills, general management skills, people skills, deadline driven, multi-tasking, result-orientation, decision making, problem-solving.
A. Corporate Planning & Systems
• Involved in corporate planning during organizational restructuring at all levels.
• Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company.
• Involved in Financial projections of collaborations/joint ventures envisaged.
• Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting.
• Preparation and submission of applications to Financial Institutions for financial assistance in form of Term Loans, Short Term Deposits and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements.
• Procurement of Foreign Exchange Loans under different lines of credit and arranging guarantees from Financial Institutions for foreign currency loans in favour of foreign lenders.
C. Banking and Working Capital
• Preparation and appraisal of working capital proposal.
• Fixing up arrangements of working capital.
• Bill Discounting and L/C backed Bill discounting at competitive interest rates.
• Arranging Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee.
• Arranging Suppliers' Credit and Buyers' Credit.
• Placement of commercial papers.
• Liaising with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, etc.
D. Accounts & Audit
• Finalization of accounts, divisional & branch accounting.
• Attending statutory auditors, internal auditors.
• Stores/ Materials accounting.
• Tax audit details preparation.
• Computerized accounting.
• Debtors' management and credit control.
• Accounting Standards and their implementation.
• Insurance Portfolio.
• Oversee Personal taxation – employees.
• Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
F. MIS, Budgeting & Costing.
• Costing - product and process.
• Budget preparation and Budgetary controls.
• Closely coordinate with other departments in the matters of task interdependency.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Assist in performance appraisal, when needed.
• Work with strong ethics and follow company’s work-guidelines and procedures.